The Weather Channel App is an application created by The Weather Channel. The Weather Channel App was first published on November 20, 2020. It is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, The Weather Channel App requires . The most current version is 1.22.0 Before downloadi...
The Weather Channel App Review
The Weather Channel App is an application developed by The Weather Channel. The Weather Channel App was first published on November 20, 2020. It is available on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, The Weather Channel App requires . The most current version is 1.22.0 Before getting The Weather Channel App consider content rating:
The Weather Channel App will take up 5.0M of empty space on your device.
The Weather Channel App for Android is your best option for getting accurate weather information. Now with Mesh Network Alerts, you can receive severe weather alerts even without the internet or data. Make confident decisions, whether you are planning for the day, the entire week, or the next 15 days! We’ve improved the app so that it runs faster, offers offline access, gives you more control over data settings, and keeps you safe with the most accurate and up-to-date severe weather alerts.
FAST & INTUITIVE WEATHER FORECASTS:
• Small Download: Don’t waste storage space on your phone with a huge weather app - This app is only a 4MB to download!
• Improved Speed: Get the weather information you need faster than ever before. The Weather Channel app for Android is optimized for performance.
• Beautiful Design: Navigate the app quickly and smoothly with clean interfaces designed for Android devices.
• Intuitive Forecast Graphs: Know weather for the next hour, to the next 15 days, with new and improved weather forecast graphs.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW
•Weather Map: Fast-loading radar map allows you to quickly see any precipitation in your area, including rain, sleet, and snow.
• Current Conditions: See “feels like” temperature, heat index, humidity, wind speed, and more.
• Forecasts: Hourly, daily, weekly, 10-day, and 15-day weather forecasts.
•Track and read detailed weather information from multiple locations around the world.
• On-going temperature notification in the Android status bar for follow me and favourite locations.
LONGER OFFLINE ACCESS AND CONTROL OVER DATA SETTINGS
• Optional Offline Access: No internet access? No problem! The app now offers optional offline access for up to 24 hours from the last time the weather was updated.
• Control Data Settings: Customize the app’s data usage based on your needs. Choose to get weather updates on all connections, only over WiFi, or you can set the app to only refresh manually.
STAY SAFE WITH WEATHER NOTIFICATIONS AND ALERTS
• Weather Glance Home Screen: Get all the weather alerts you need at a glance, directly on the home screen!
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with real-time notifications and warnings for rain, wind, lightning, hail, flooding, heat waves, and severe storms, including tropical storms, cyclones, and hurricanes.
• Changing weather conditions: Even if you’re on the go, you can get up-to-the-minute weather information warnings and alerts based on wherever you are.
• Mesh Network Alerts: The world’s first platform to deliver weather alerts even in areas with limited internet or cell connection. Stay safe with emergency weather alerts, even if you’re offline.
ANDROID OPTIMISED WEATHER WIDGETS
New and exciting widgets, in 4x1 and 4x2 available to have all your important weather information at the palm of your hand without increasing the size of the app on requiring to be always connected to a network.
Now including a weather clock so you can track weather and time on the same widget!!
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB:
Forgot your phone? Access many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go: find us at weather.com.
We love feedback! If you love our weather app, please rate and review us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them by sending us an email at [email protected]